Principle Duties Include:
- Boundary maintenance
- Timber cruising
- Timber marking
- Other duties pertaining to our current land management accounts, as well as industrial and private clients
Principal Requirements include:
- An Associate in Science or Associate in Applied Science degree in Forest Technology, Natural Resources, Environmental Sciences or Biology, or 2 years minimum of practical field forestry/natural resource experience is required.
- Individuals with a BS degree in Forest Science/Forest Management, Natural Resources, Environmental Sciences or Biology are also encouraged to apply as this is an entry level position.
- Must be competent in forest mensuration techniques including point sample, plot and 100% inventory methods.
- Basic knowledge of office software: Word; Excel; Access and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability and willingness to work out of town as assigned for 1-2 week time periods.
A “Task and Duty Guide” for this position is available upon request. Pay and benefits are commensurate with skills and experience. Basic forestry equipment and professional dues are provided by the company. Entrepreneurial spirit, solid communication skills, strong work ethic, and dedication to meet company and client needs are essential.
Future advancement opportunities within the company, when available, are solely dependent upon qualifications and a proven ability to complete work accurately and on time, as well as working with clients and staff in a professional and productive manner.
If you have any questions or want to send a resume, please contact us using the form on the right.