FORECON foresters are trained to assess the value of the most common species of trees and plants. When storm damage or man-made catastrophes take their toll, you need a knowledgeable guide as familiar with the vegetation as the valuation process. Plant sizes, species, over-all condition, and location on a property all factor into an evaluation.
The best time to prepare for damage assessment, however, is before the damage occurs. FORECON can help you document your “investment” to provide a solid basis of value and worth.
- Photo documentation of trees and plants while they are healthy
- Species, size and health documentation for insurance and valuation surveys
Post Damage Services:
- Damage assessment and financial loss appraisals
- Repair, replacement or removal consulting
- FORECON uses ISA standards to aid in claiming compensation for loss in value sustained by natural or man-made causes
- Expert testimony