The Falconer, New York Office and the Titusville, Pennsylvania Office of FORECON, Inc. have immediate openings for highly-motivated, seasonal General Forestry Laborers. Opportunity for full-time employment dependent upon skills and job performance.
Principal Duties Include:
- Herbicide & Insecticide application
- Site preparation and tree planting
- Other duties pertaining to our current land management accounts, as well as industrial and private clients.
Principal Requirements include:
- Basic identification of common native and invasive herbaceous and woody species
- Must be able to lift/carry items and equipment weighing 40 lbs. or less
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Must be competent in the use of basic hand tools, including hatchets, shovels, pick-axes,
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Basic knowledge of office software: Word; Excel; Access and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and willingness to work out of town as assigned for 1-2 week time
A “Task and Duty Guide” for this position is available upon request. Pay and benefits are commensurate with skills and experience. Entrepreneurial spirit, solid communication skills, strong work ethic, and dedication to meet company and client needs are essential. Associates or Bachelor’s degree in forestry/natural resources, environmental or biology is not required, but preferred.
If you have any questions or want to send a resume, please contact email@example.com
FORECON, Inc. is a multi-disciplinary full-service consulting forestry firm operating out of five (5) offices throughout NY, PA and WV. Our corporate headquarters is located in Falconer, NY. Our clients include institutional investors, TIMOs, private, industrial and municipal forest landowners. Please visit our website: http://www.foreconinc.com.