Landowners who open their properties to hunting and recreational leases enjoy additional income opportunities to help maintain their ownership. Although such revenue can be lucrative, the benefits of leasing your land go beyond the incremental income:
- Offset your land ownership and maintenance costs.
- Manage wildlife populations (to promote forest health).
- Relax, knowing who is hunting your property.
- Manage relationships between different hunting groups.
- Lease tenants provide excellent patrolling services (helping to alleviate trespass, timber theft, and wildlife poaching).
- Strong, healthy relationships are often built between lessors and lessees.
Leasing your property begins with your FORECON leasing agent’s site inspection. Our leasing agents bring deep experience in the fields of forestry, wildlife management and outdoor recreational sporting activities. Your FORECON team member will handle each step in the leasing process:
- Meet with you to discuss your values, goals, property’s potential & leasing value.
- Custom-craft your lease agreement, including maps of your property.
- Advertise your hunt lease nationwide through our popular hunt lease website.
- Handle phone calls & inquiries from potential lessee’s.
- Collect lease dues for you.
- Administer your lease agreement and renewals.
- Offer a yearly property inspection (for an additional fee) for landowners that do not live nearby.
Call us today, and discover why our clients prefer FORECON’s custom-crafted service !